Monitoring and control plans DGAL 2015
Plans for monitoring and control of DGAL on the year 2015 was published in the official bulletin of the Ministry of Agriculture August 25, 2016.
For pesticides in products of plant origin, the results show an increase in non-conformities in relation to the balance sheet of the previous year.
The total number of samples analyzed totaled 1,432: 706 for the monitoring plan (358 of cereals, vegetables on 160 leafy vegetables and 188 of pome fruit) and 726 for control plane (342 on fruits and 384 on vegetables).
For monitoring plan: 3.8% non-compliant samples against 2.8% in 2014 and control plan: 7.6% against 5.6% in 2014.
According to DGAL, non-compliance can be explained by poor agricultural practices: non-compliance with maximum permissible doses and / or pre-harvest, use of unauthorized products on the culture, products derived from a culture a neighboring culture, insufficient rinsing the sprayer … some non-conformities would be linked to the persistence in the soil of certain authorized products and applied to the previous crop or longer before.
Among molecules which were subject of non-compliance:
- Amitraz (Pear)
- Dimethoate (Cherry, Tomato, Cabbage)
- Prosulfocarb (Cresson, Apple)
- Dieldrin (Radish, Cardon, Zucchini)
- Iprodione (Spinach)
- Lenacil (Spinach)
- Chlorothalonil (Spinach)
Note that more than 31% of spinach samples were found non-compliant, with half having a non-compliance with MRLs for several different active substances (iprodione, lenacil, chlorothalonil). Samples of spinach were scheduled for 2016.
- Supervisory Review residues anabolic substances, prohibited pesticides and veterinary drugs in animals and animal products.
- POPs monitoring Assessment (Dioxins, PCBs, brominated flame retardants RBF, PAH) in animals and animal products.
- Supervisory Review of trace metals in animals and animal products.
- Radionuclide balance in animal commodities and animal.
- Contamination Monitoring Assessment Bisphenol A in food of animal origin not packaged canned.
- Shellfish toxin monitoring Bilan in shellfish at the distribution stage (diarrheal toxins DSP toxins amnesic ASP, paralyzing toxins PSP).
- Histamine Surveillance Review in fish at the distribution stage.
- Escherichia coli monitoring Assessment and Norovirus in oysters at the distribution stage.
- Escherichia coli monitoring Bilan Shiga toxin-producing (STEC) in refrigerated beef minced meat at the distribution stage.
- Salmonella monitoring Bilan spp. fresh meat pork to the distribution stage.
- Contaminant Monitoring Results in animal feed.
You will find full details of this assessment DGAL 2015 to the link below: